IMI holds eight worldwide patents for our breakthrough research relating to Hypoestoxide, and we have been published in the world's leading scientific journals.
- Compositions and Methods for Immunosuppressing (JO-4) Ojo-Amaize et al. ( U.S. Patent No.: 5,801,193)
- Immunosuppression by administration of N6, N6-disubstituted cAMP's, analogues thereof and related nucleosides. Ojo-Amaize et al, (U.S. Patent No.: 5,747,474)
- Derivatives of Hypoestoxide and Related Compounds. Cottam et al (U.S. Patent No.: 8,124,654 B2).
- Method for Immunosuppressing for Graft-Versus-Host Disease (Continuation-in-part). Ojo-Amaize et al. (U.S. Patent No.: 5,968,912)
- Hypoestoxides, Derivatives and Agonists thereof, for use as Antiviral agents Ojo-Amaize et al. (U.S. Patent No.: 6,001,871)
- Hypoestoxides, Derivatives and Agonists thereof, for use as Anticancer agents Ojo-Amaize et al. (U.S. Patent No.: 5,994,328)
- Pharmaceutical Compositions for Immunosuppression, Anticancer and Antiviral Treatment. Ojo-Amaize et al. ( Patent No.:W0 98/46222)
- Hypoestoxide, Derivatives, Related Compounds, and Agonists thereof for Treatment or Prevention of Neurodegenerative Diseases. Cottam et al (Pub. No.: WO/2016/144441)
- Ojo-Amaize EA and Cottam HB. Short review of current research on the development of Hypoestoxide as a therapeutic agent for Parkinson's disease. J. Neurol Neurophysiol 7:4 (2016).
- Changyoun K, Ojo-Amaize EA, Spencer B, et. al. Hypoestoxide reduces neuroinflammation and alpha-synuclein accumulation in a mouse model of Parkinson's disease. Journal of Neuroinflammation 12:236 (2015).
- Ojo-Amaize EA, Cottam HB, Oyemade OA, Okogun JI, Nchekwube EJ. Hypoestoxide inhibits tumor growth in the mouse CT26 colon tumor model. World J Gastroenterol 13:4586-4588 (2007).
- Ojo-Amaize EA, Nchekwube EJ, Cottam HB, Oyemade OA, Adesomoju AA, Okogun JI, Plasmodium berghei:Antiparasitic effects of orally administered Hypoestoxide in mice. Exp Parasitology 117:218-221 (2007).
- Ojo-Amaize EA, Nchekwube EJ, Kakkaniah VN, Cottam HB, Varner JA, Parker WB, Adesomoju AA, Oyemade OA, Bai R, Verdier-Pinard P, Hamel E, and Okogun JI. Hypoestoxide, a novel anti-tumor natural diterpene, with anti-angiogenic and non-mutagenic activity. Cancer Res. 62, 4007-4014 (2002).
- Ojo-Amaize EA, Kapahi P, Kakkanaiah VN, Takahashi T, Shalom-Barak T, Cottam HB, Adesomoju AA, Nchekwube EJ, Oyemade OA, Karin M, and Okogun JI. Hypoestoxide, a novel anti-inflammatory natural diterpene, inhibits the activity of I kappa-B kinase. Cell. Immunol. 209, 149-157 (2001).